Sunday, June 23, 2019

Volkswagen Golf GTI India Launch Considered For 2019 Or 2019

From the premium hatchback segment to the luxury space, sportier versions of the regular models have been receiving increased appreciation from the customers in recent times. Fiat introduced the brilliant 140 hp Abarth Punto and it did what a hot hatch should always do - sending the speedo indicator up the north - instead of minor makeovers to the exterior without performance surge. Also Read: 192 PS Volkswagen Polo GTI Launched in India at Rs. Being a lightweight hot hatch in limited numbers, it can sprint from zero to 100 kmph in just 7.2 seconds and top out a maximum speed of 233 kmph. The Wolfsburg-based automaker is well aware of the performance hatchback segment having already entered the GT TSI as well but it seems like the simmering perspectives will be taken up a notch with the growing interest showed by the brand. Volkswagen’s hot hatch legacy is shaped by the legendary Golf GTI and Autocar reports that it is keenly being considered for an entry into India. VW’s Michael Mayer, Director of Passenger Cars, said the Golf will make its presence felt in our domestic market in the near future with the GTI. It is based on the MQB platform and gets powered by 2.0-litre TSI turbo-petrol pumping out 230 horsepower. Like the Polo GTI, it could be offered as a limited production run model. VW’s sister brand Skoda will be launching the RS performance version of the Octavia next year and it features the same engine as the Golf GTI.


Can't wait to try some of these. To speed up play - play step aside. All 4 hit and whichever shot you take that person steps aside until the next shot.. I just added a game called "Strings", which seems to be a good game if there are golfers with varying handicaps. I am trying to put togther an outing for 8 of us where the lowest handicap is me (5) and the rest are in the 20's and even 30's (they dont play often). 24. trying to make it fun and withour hold up groups behind us. Usually when my friends and I go out golfing. We decide that we can only use one club for each hole. You don't have to tell your friends what club your using either. For example, you can tee off on a par 4 with a 6 iron, hit your approach with a 6 iron, and try to putt with a 6 iron.


Or else we designate a club for a hole that we all must use during a hole. One time we designated a 52 degree on a par 5. It took 5 shots to get close to the green but it was fun. When I was playing golf we enjoyed playing Best Ball but these other games are new to me. I enjoyed reading about them. 13 video game - it's almost as frustrating as playing the real game. I like the three club game. It's called "Stink Hole". You play your normal round, but when you get on the green you can either putt for the flag. OR you can putt over where the hole USED to be. It's fun for people that cannot chip that well. If you miss the flag and have a 20 foot putt to the flag, look around for a former hole and putt over that. You can slavage a couple bad shots with a Stinky par or a stinky birdie. In the matter of honors on the next tee box a normal par or bogey takes precedent over a stinker. Great lens, Well done!


The difference between the high and other scores is paid to the high pointer by the others. 0.25/point) so as not to bankrupt new or struggling players.After all, this is to be fun. It's like Easter Egg hunting for grown-ups. I enjoyed this lens. I am passing it on to my two brother's who live at the golf course. I live on a golf course. I might actually start to play now with these fun ideas! Hi I do not know much about golf but we sure have some nice golf course in Al.I enjoyed reading this. I don't play or know much about golf, but this was an interesting read and I like the idea of creating games within a game. Thank you for sharing those ideas. Fascinating games worth trying. I don't know much about golf. So, I don't have a favorite golf game, but I think this is a great lens.


The only golf I play is miniature golf, but I found this lens to very interesting. I have friends who play "regular" gold and will share some of these games with with them. My fiancee plays golf , I do not but I like to watch and ride. Interesting games! I bet they're a lot of fun! (I'll have to try some of them! I'm not much of a golfer, but these games sound fun. Bingo, Bango, Bongo - There are 3 points available on each hole - First on the green gets a point, closest to the hole, first to sink their putt. The player with the most points at the end wins. You can build variations of this. Someone just recently suggested I start playing golf. Squidoo is a great resource! Nice lens, thanks for the golf game ideas. I played miniature golf once. The games you've showcased look like a lot of fun. Love to play golf. I was just looking to make it a little more fun for me and my buddies. You have some good ideas. Thanks for this great lens and info. Add another element of fun to your golf games with my hilarious mulligan golf cards. I never played golf, but interested to try. Thanks for some great ideas on this topic. Some great ideas. Thanks!