Sunday, June 23, 2019

Mods And Repairs: Good Or Bad Decision?

미국 경매/구매대행 공식 유에스엔조이!유에스엔조이 - 웹Good or bad decision? Just got a 1999 vw passat. 20,000 miles( which i hope isnt true) and another telling me it wasnt a bad move. Car seems to be in good condition. Depends on the overall condition of the car. Really, who can predict when a car will "go". If the car was well cared for it should last for many more miles than you were told. The bad part is that any part that you may need is going to cost more than if it were for a more common vehicle. Volkswagen likes to make changes to the vehicles they build every couple years which makes the parts too specific for each model and makes it harder to get anything for them. If you have any issues with the car you need to be prepared to order and wait for the part to arrive. Hope I have been helpful.


Sphere, Tesla, Color, Ectronica, VoltageIf it's an automatic, it's a bad decision. It WILL "go" long before the rest of the car. Passats are horrible. They've always been horrible. I doubt that there is a car maker in the world who's cars will not do at least 150k provided they are properly serviced. I have a VW Golf car in Europe with 124k, it uses no oil runs sweet transmission great. My neighbour recently sold his Passat with 132k miles bought a Ford which was months old, sold it after 4 months because it kept breaking down ! Can the dealership do this? I purchased my car from this dealership back in September. Yes I showed them the receipt and it was paid with cash and debit. I have the card statement for the day they removed the funds they are saying they contacted my bank, they contacted the wrong bank! I didn't pay the down payment even though my contract is signed and states I paid the down payment.


I would suggest possibly contacting your local police department and see if there is anything else they could suggest. Also if you paid the down payment via check are you sure that the money cleared your account? Okay, firstly, I advise that you contact some form of legal assistance; i.e., lawyer, barrister etc. depending upon where you reside. If you are in the US, your lawyer can advise, but, I think you need to file a complaint with the new car dealership licensing board in regards to this matter. Every state has some sort of agency that deals with New Car dealership business licensing rights and this is a matter for them to take up. I am not a lawyer, nor, can I give you legal assistance of any sort. I wish you well, a car nut.. Mail the General Manager via Certified Mail, Receipt Requested, w/ copies of all your documentation. 5 business days or you will be forced to take the issue to court. If they persist in this they'l end up owing you, maybe a lot. If you called your state banking commish, they'd prob put a stop to this.


Know your rights, be relentless, and you'l likely profit. 2001 VW Jetta Heater Not Blowing Hot Air? My heater is not working. It is only blowing cold air. What could be the problem? Check ya water level first, if that's ok the heater matrix could be blocked. Remove these pipes and put a garden hose on one of the two pipes going into the bulkhead and check to make sure water comes out the other one. Keep going back and forth until no more bits come out and put the rubber pipes back on. Top up with coolant and try it then. My chrystal ball is telling me you are low on engine Coolant. If everything seems ok and you still get no heat, then it is probably the heater valve. Have some one operate the switch while you watch the heater valves open and close. If the hoses never get hot enough, even though the fluid is full, then it is probably a thermostat broken open. Replace the thermostat under the waterpump housing. It may be an airlock. Run the car to normal temperature and then turn the engine off.


Carefully feel the bottom of the radiator from under the bonnet. If the bottom of the radiator is cool or cold you have an airlock. You should turn the heater control to the maximum red section, check the coolant level is correct and then slightly loosen the header tank cap. Start the engine and let it idle, hopefully as the system is not pressurising the air lock will come out. If this does not work you can retighten the header tank cap and try loosening a hose clip to allow air out that way. Its the same principle as bleeding a central heating radiator. My advise is to have a glass shop such as Safelite auto glass do the job for you. I know that the rubber is not to be cut, but a tool used to pry the glass out. With the vintage of your auto a new rubber will probably be needed. That's the easiest way as the old rubber is so dried out you'll never get the new glass in with it, new gaskets are relatively cheap.