Saturday, September 19, 2020

Oettinger Volkswagen Golf VII GTI

Oettinger Volkswagen Golf VII GTI





Oettinger revealed this week their new aftermarket program for VW's latest pocket rocket, the Golf VII GTI. Oettinger's version of the seventh generation Golf GTI is powered by the standard 2.0-liter 4-cylinder TSI turbocharged engine, which has been upgraded to put out 350 hp (DIN). The extra ponies come from a re-mapped ECU, a bespoke sport exhaust system, a new intercooler, and a custom air intake. Oettinger equips their new Golf GTI VII with an adjustable suspension system, a new limited slip diff, bigger brakes, and a sturdier clutch. Oettinger is currently working on a new set of ultra lightweight 10 spoke sport rims for the VW Golf VII GTI, which you'll be able to use on public roads too. Apart from the extra performance, Oettinger's package for the latest generation Golf GTI includes an aerodynamic kit too. The new body kit includes a front spoiler and splitter, side skirts, a new rear bumper with an integrated diffuser and a roof spoiler with open R-Flaps. Oettinger's body kit for the Golf 7 GTI is priced at 1,990.00 Euro.





North America still grapples with the meaning of shoe throwing. In the Middle East, however, there's no debate that shoe throwing is a deep insult and expression of serious contempt. Iraqis showed their contempt towards Saddam Hussein by taking off their shoes and beating his statue. No one can forget the Iraqi journalist, Muntadhar al-Zaidi who chucked both of his size 10 shoes at former President George Bush. Unlike shoefiti, shoe treefiti seems to remain a uniquely American 鈥渢radition鈥? I'm referring to the practice of people tossing their shoes with the goal of hanging them on out of reach branches. Again, people wonder why. The resounding answer seems to be why not. Probably there are a plethora of reasons, some more obvious than others. In reality, there are probably as many reasons as there are shoes dangling from these symbolic trees. Some shoe trees have been spotted at universities, near fraternities where they are thought to represent sexual conquests.





No doubt there are quite a few staunch graffiti opponents, and rightly so. I will admit I've occasionally ogled at some of the pure talent displayed by some graffiti artists. It's called Knitta, Please and they are a group of knit and crochet artists adorning a wide variety of public spaces, most notably street signs, lamp posts, trees and fire hydrants. Started by a group in Dallas, TX in 2005, they are still fairly new to the scene. If you know of any other theories about the origins of shoefiti, let me know! It is gang and drug related in my area. It isn't used for a house because the shoes are hanging over the power lines in front of out neighborhood on the main highway. I was looking at shoes hanging from a wire just this morning while walking the dog. Seems so wasteful to me. I always think someone somewhere could use those shoes.





Great Hub. Shared and Upvoted. This answers some questions for me. I had wondered for some time what was the significance and heard various things like the drug connection. I like the style in which you presented the possibilities. Also the Knitta thing is bizarre. I live in the outskirts of Dallas and have never seen this. I saw a couple of pairs of shoes hanging from a powerline in my neighborhood, and thought someone had done it to be mean to someone else. I had something like that happen to me as a child. Thanks so much, Sage. I find the pictures quite interesting as well. In fact, I have considered going on a hunt for all shoe trees in my state and taking some cool pictures. Carrie, I think you're onto something. Truth is, I've never seen it happen. No one's ever told me they've done it. I do believe you've solved the mystery!