Sunday, June 23, 2019

2019 BMW Z4 M40i

BMW has released the first pictures and video of the 2019 Z4 Roadster. A closer examination of the photos reveals the range-topping Z4 M40i will have an aggressive front bumper and a distinctive grille featuring Y-shaped inserts. Moving further back, we can see a rakish windscreen and front fender vents. Designers also installed slender taillights, a dual exhaust system and a ventilated rear fascia. Regardless of the engine’s final rating, BMW confirmed the Z4 M40i will come equipped with a lowered sports suspension that has electronically controlled dampers. The car will also have a new front axle, a high-performance braking system and a locking rear differential. Other highlights include lightweight alloy wheels with mixed tires. BMW declined to say when the Z4 will be unveiled but previous reports have suggested the car could be introduced this summer. It should then make an appearance at the Paris Motor Show in the fall.


The New Audi 8 5.5 For The Japanese OnlyHas a chart showing what notes are played on each hole and a guide for playing your harmonica in other keys (cross harp). How to Bend Notes - and get that Blues sound. Bending notes is a technique to change the pitch of a note as you are playing. This allows you to play notes that aren't on the harp and is used heavily when playing blues. Learning to bend notes requires practice and knowing how to play a single note cleanly. Here are some good sites that explain the various bending techniques. A good description of how to draw bend and blow bend notes. Includes animated diagrams and audio clips so you can hear how it should sound. Tips on how to improve your breathing and bend notes. Instructions for doing draw bends along with audio clips. Many harp players recommend starting with a 10 hole diatonic harmonica in the key of C. They sound good playing most songs and can be played "cross harp" to produce notes in other keys.


Free Harp Tab Websites - Learn to play your favorite songs. Instead of telling you the note to play like a regular music sheet, a tablature (tab) tells you the hole to play and whether you should draw or blow. A huge listing of free harp tabs including Happy Birthday To You which I wanted to learn for my toddler's 2nd birthday and didn't find anywhere else. A listing of over 100 free harp tabs covering hymns, country, folk and other well known songs. Everything from America The Beautiful to Rawhide. 0 of 8192 characters usedPost CommentNo HTML is allowed in comments, but URLs will be hyperlinked. Comments are not for promoting your articles or other sites. What image comes to mind when I think of the harmonica? I use to play these bad boys as a baby! It's nice to get a bit more of a professional look and feel of it again.


I remember playing the harmonica just like a wild child. I wished to play! I admire anyone how invests the time to learn any instrument. Nice. I love that sound. Sonny Terry, Little Walter, Charlie Musselwhite. I can even put up with Stevie Wonder when he plays the harp. Thanks for the lens. I was given harmonica and have to start learning! It is a very cool instrument. Although I find it quite hard to play. I guess I am not that coordinated! Sounds like a soundtrack from Tom & Jerry. I am trying to learn to play harmonica. Thank you for the recommended books. I'm soon awaiting a double low F harmonica! Interesting, there are so many things about the harmonicas that I didn't know. Great lens.. I really want to learn harmonica online.. I really think I might start playing the harmonica myself now. Who knew harmonicas could be such fun?? I enjoyed this lens, Mac33. I have had a harmonica for years but as soon as I start playing I am asked if I can do it elsewhere.