Sunday, June 23, 2019

Mods And Repairs: What VW Golfs Have A 4 Wheel Drive System ?

What VW Golfs have a 4 wheel drive system ? I would like to know all the Golfs that have a 4 wheel drive system. Would it be able to list them for me ? Is it just the ones with 4 Motion in their title or are there others ? All the models with 4 motion in their title. The only other non 2wd Golf isn't a Golf, it's an R32, and has AWD. Rallye, Syncro, 4 motion and R32. I have put over 2000 work of work since I bought this car used a year ago, I put new o2 sensors, door locks, catalytic converter, new tires, new climate controller, new brakes. I love the car but enough is enough. I thought I had everything taken care of and then my airbag let went on. I am not doing any more work and will now drive it till it's dead.


No more Volkswagen for me. What other cars are similar to what I have? I am willing to be flexible but that is what I enjoy. Any suggestions on nice cars that I wont have any problems with and are well built and fun to drive? Ok, here is the deal. Those year VW were made in Mexico, anyone who know VW's will tell you, you either get a good one or a bad one. But honestly, you can't be too frustrated the thing is over 10 years old., how many miles are on it? I would bet a ton, or you need a new mechanic. I know a some mechanics like to screw people over. VW parts are very inexpensive. That being said. Honestly, the VW's are usually extremely reliable vehicles. The newer ones are being made in germany again. I don't think your 99 would get quite that good, but most 2003 and up do. If I were you, I'd maybe sway away from the Jetta but not give up on the VW.


An audi A4 would be an even better choice. You get the VW reliability and 31mpg's, but a nice package of a car all around. I'm looking at the following in order. Diesel VW any model 99-05. Slow, but 45-50mpg's! 05 up mini "regular" pre 2005, 5 spd and auto's had transmissin issues. 2000-05 Mini "S", NON of the 6spd mini's had transmission issue. Audi a4 wagon or sedan. These are AWD with a 1.8 turbo. Almost always leather int. VW Jetta or passat wagon or sedan, can be had with AWD "fourmotion". Usually cloth but leather is available. Subaru "anything", drawback, low to mid 20 mpg's. Parts are expensive and interior, unless it's leather feels cheap. I went on Kelly Blue Book's web site and looked up a few cars for you. 5 speed manual transmission, sun roof, etc. The reason that I suggested the Audi is because it is similar to the Jetta but much nicer. I currently own an Audi, they run incredibly and are good on gas. I hope this was helpful. This site also allows you do research how much to pay. If you want something reliable make sure you do NOT buy another VW or Mitsubishi, you can't go wrong with Honda/Toyota/Subaru. With a K&N air filter you can get over 40 mpg with the 4cyl automatic version. It still has plenty of power. I can zero to 60 mph very quickly and have no problems passing slower traffic on a two lane road. I have had the car up to 120 mph. Trunk space is spacious. More room for long items can be made by lowering the rear passenger seats flat by releasing them individually into the main passenger compartment. The passenger compartment seats 4 people with comfort.


The 2001 Volkswagen Golf has 53.7 in. What is the front shoulder room in the 2014 Volkswagen Golf? The 2014 Volkswagen Golf has 54.7 in. What is the front head room in the 2006 Volkswagen Golf? The 2006 Volkswagen Golf has 38.6 in. What is the front leg room in the 2012 Volkswagen Golf? The 2012 Volkswagen Golf has 41.2 in. What is the front leg room in the 2010 Volkswagen Golf? The 2010 Volkswagen Golf has 41.2 in. What is the front head room in the 2013 Volkswagen Golf? The 2013 Volkswagen Golf has 39.3 in. What is the front leg room in the 2001 Volkswagen Golf? The 2001 Volkswagen Golf has 41.5 in. What is the front shoulder room in the 2013 Volkswagen Golf? The 2013 Volkswagen Golf has 54.5 in. What is the front leg room in the 2002 Volkswagen Golf? The 2002 Volkswagen Golf has 41.5 in.