Saturday, December 14, 2019

So Volkswagen Gave Me A Passat?




Car of the Year 2015 title. The past 7 Generations of Volkswagen Passat! The Passat Comfortline version. Very nice seat controls on the side.. The Passat Highline version. When the brake is engaged, the LED rear lights will switch from horizontal light signature to vertically oriented brake light signature which produces three vertical lines. The visual signal change makes the brake lights more perceptible, and this increases traffic safety. I personally feel that this is COOL! This is another Highline model of a different colour. Nice food and desserts served at the launch. I must say that the desserts are really Good! The green one is a dessert with Pistachio and the purple thing is actually a very soft dessert with cream in it. And the macaroon is the BEST I've ever eaten! It's not very sweet like those I ate outside. It is just nice and delicious! So Volkswagen gave me a Passat? Yes.. they gave me a very nice display model of it! I think its a very good goodie bag item for car launches! Its a pretty simple but yet exclusive media launch. I had good opportunity getting up-close to the car and also got to sit-in and have the first-hand feel of it! At the media launch.. I also got to see editors like David Ting from Torque magazine, Deborah Tan from the Material World and Rene Kevin Anthony from REVV Motoring!





On the roads from Knoxville to the Dragon, the DCC-equipped car is more comfortable, better managing undulations and imperfections. The gap between the two cars in these conditions is small, but it expands rapidly on the Dragon. In general, the DCC-equipped GLI feels more planted and composed through the Dragon鈥檚 fast and slow corners. The body motions are tight and linear, with a neutral feel when pushed. The outright handling limit from the multi-link rear and strut-type front suspension is higher with the adaptive dampers, too -to the point that it highlights the shortcomings of the standard all-season rubber. Summer rubber is a no-cost option and something I鈥檇 recommend. The non-DCC car rolls more, as well, with the standard setup causing the GLI to feel heavier and less agile. The GLI with DCC is more engaging and enjoyable to drive hard. The GLI trim adds a good amount of stuff to the standard Jetta, of course. The seats and upholstery are GLI-specific items, and while these so-called Sport Comfort chairs are comfortable and supportive, they鈥檙e not nearly as good as what you鈥檒l find in the GTI.





The two cars do share flat-bottomed steering wheels, though, and similar exterior enhancements, with larger 18-inch wheels on lower-profile tires, as well as red exterior accents, and a model-specific grille. The impact on the rather anonymous-looking Jetta is pleasant, but neither as exciting nor as attractive as I鈥檇 like. What I do like is stuff that鈥檚 already present on the standard Jetta. 27,795 for the automatic). 29,195 that has the most goodies. Grab this trim for VW鈥檚 Digital Cockpit (a 10.3-inch, reconfigurable instrument cluster), ventilated front seats, and a 400-watt Beats audio system. You won鈥檛 find any of that gear in the GTI. Reason and rationale rarely enter into the equation when buying a performance vehicle, but that鈥檚 exactly what we suggest if you鈥檙e shopping for a GTI. Listen to that little voice in your head telling you the Jetta GLI is the better deal - it is. It鈥檚 a vehicle that does almost everything the GTI can, but for less money, with better equipment, an inconspicuous shape, and a rarer badge.





I put the letter down and took a swallow of my morning cocktail. Jillian L. Poole was right: I recognized the name Michael Paul Ledbetter instantly, but I was hoping that I was confused鈥娾€斺€妕hat I was allowing the state I was in to influence the way my brain associated names and events. I pulled my laptop toward me, lifted the lid, and right after I Googled his name, I felt like I was going to throw up. A little over two years ago, Michael Paul Ledbetter canceled all of his classes for the day, drove to a local gun shop, and legally purchased a firearm along with two spare magazines and two boxes of ammunition. Three hours later, carrying a My Little Pony backpack, he bluffed his way into an elementary school near his home, found the cafeteria, and indiscriminately shot twenty-three children before being subdued by a custodian while reloading. But Paul did not use the 9mm pistol he鈥檇 bought earlier that day.