Monday, June 24, 2019

Audi Q5 Diesel Tuning

[Volkswagen Touareg] 폭스바겐 투아렉 V6 TDI BMT 시승기 - 블로그
Roger from Cippenham with a Audi Q5 MK1 2.0 TDI 170 said: Being a service provider myself I just wanted to say how pleased I am with the chip. My god, what a difference! Much more responsive with a much fatter torque curve. Even though I ordered late in the day the kit was here the next day. It was a 5 minute job to fit. With regard to the price, in 2004 I spent £3600 to have a John Cooper Works kit fitted to my Cooper S Mini for the same increase in power! A great bit of kit CHIP Express - well done! Paul from Newcastle Upon Tyne with a Audi Q5 MK1 2.0 TDI DSG 170 said: I purchased a chip from you early last month. Sadly I fell and broke my ankle the day after I fitted it so I couldn't drive for 5 weeks. I would just like to say Wow!


2019 G 550 Luxury Off-Road SUV - Mercedes-Benz USA2019 G 550 Luxury Off-Road SUV - 웹It has totally transformed the car. In particular the slow speed driving is much smoother, the car does not hunt for gears as much and the economy is amazing. I saw 44.5mpg on my 35 mile commute to work yesterday. The best money I've ever spent on a car! David from Basingstoke with a Audi Q5 MK1 3.0 TDI 240 said: I ordered a chip for my Audi Q5. I was immediately impresses by the packaging which reminded me of the same quality and attention that Apple employ for products such as their iPhone's. The instructions which included photos of my specific engine made fitting an absolute doddle. The engine feels much more eager and responsive when you put your foot down as the extra horses and increased torque kick in. David from Bridge Of Weir with a Audi Q5 MK1 2.0 TDI 170 said: Firstly, delivery was absolutely on the button, and within 24 hours of placing the order online, my Audi Q5 was chipped. The fitting procedure was phenomenally simple, and the results were immediately apparent. My fuel economy has drastically improved, from high 30's to mid 40's. Absolutely delighted.


New car arrives in November, and the first purchase will be another chip! Randolph from London with a Audi Q5 MK1 2.0 TDI 177 said: Covered 1800 miles prior to fitting the CHIP Express. Installation procedure very straightforward. First impressions, engine noise is decreased and appreciable improved low down torque. Tested it in different Driver Select programme modes from Efficiency thought to Dynamic. Certainly, urban (around town) commuting will benefit from using less throttle for increased power output resulting in improved economy. Tempted to try higher power engine modes, but for the time being supplied settings suffice. Fast delivery as indicated on website, clear instructions, supportive helpdesk. It also has much smoother and quieter gear changes, especially at slow speeds, which seems crazy in a new car? In “sport” the performance seems monstrous for an SUV, whilst still being smoother and quieter! Economy - now the best bit is the bit I was least bothered about! My economy on daily commutes (short and medium runs) has seen the average go from 27mpg to 33mpg. That means instead of 540 miles from a full tank I’m up to 660 miles! Quite simply this is the best money I have ever spend on any gadget for any car. Even my wife loves it and she fell out with me when I placed my order. I would never have another diesel car without fitting one of these chips and cannot recommend then highly enough.


If the driver does not react in a situation with an impending collision with a vehicle ahead that is moving or stationary, then the brake system is preconditioned as in Front Assist. If necessary, City Emergency Braking then automatically initiates hard braking to reduce the severity of the accident. In addition, the driver is assisted with maximum braking force if the pedal force by the driver is insufficient. Automatic Post-Collision Braking System. A technological high-light of the new Polo is the standard Automatic Post-Collision Braking System. After a collision, it automatically brakes the vehicle to avoid secondary collisions or reduce their severity. The Automatic Post-Collision Braking System is triggered when a primary collision has been detected. It assures controlled handling of the car by the driver, even in case of automatic braking. The driver can "override" the Automatic Post-Collision Braking System at any time. The system is deactivated, for instance, if it recognises that the driver is accelerating. The Automatic Post-Collision Braking System is also deactivated if the driver initiates hard braking with greater deceleration than the system deceleration.

ID.7: A longer-wheelbase electric sedan with impressive range, possibly for North America.

The latest confirmed information shows that the Volkswagen ID.7 will not be coming to North America at all—VW has officially cancelled its ...