Sunday, June 23, 2019

How Fast Can An EV Charge?

2017年大众高尔夫gti 用新的记录吹灭40根蜡烛Volkswagen has given us a much-improved e-Golf for 2017 with a 50% range increase. Each EV has an inbuilt charger capable of receiving AC power. The charging port could have different fittings depending on where you are in the world. Even the same vehicle model sold in different countries could have different implementations. This plug is common in Australasia, Asia, the US and Canada. This plug is common in Europe. Only available in some public chargers, this uses DC power to charge the battery directly. Each EV has a maximum speed at which it can be charged, and batteries are only fastcharged up to 80% capacity to ensure battery health. There are a number of different port configurations. Many fast chargers will have multiple connectors, and power capacity (which is increasing as the technology improves). CCS ports are a combination of the slow charging port and an extra 2-pin socket. Developed in Japan, the CHAdeMO is common in vehicles such as the Nissan Leaf. Tesla developed their own fastcharge connector, although in some countries without proprietary Tesla chargers, the vehicle has a cable to adapt to CHAdeMO or Type 2 CCS. How Fast Can An EV Charge? Slow charging is limited by the lower of: the EV's onboard charging speed, or the output of the wall-mounted charger you are plugged into. Charging speed is measured in kilowatts(kW). 7.68 kW of power, however your EV's onboard charger is 6.6 kW - then that is the maximum speed. The higher the battery capacity, the more time it takes to charge. DC fast chargers are being built with higher capacities, however this is still limited by the hardware limitations the EV manufacturer has placed on the battery. Most DC fast chargers start at 40kW (many have a much higher capacity).


Volkswagen - Beetle 1300 - 1970 - 1285 cc - 4 Cyl - WB 20 5366 - Kolkata 2016-01-31 0167.JPG English: This car was exhibited and took part duringWatch out, bad pulleys can wear down & then you are in trouuuuble! That's inconvenient. one answerer is right about establishing Top Dead Center and that has to be ACCURATE. You should use a dial indicator rigged down into the No 1 cyl - and yes both valves should be closed on power stroke - or your mark will be 180 off. I had a bug and i recall the timing setting at idle was to be about 6-8 deg BTDC (with vacuum hose disconnected. That was about 1/2 inch on the pulley rim. The distributor should have 30-35 degrees of centrifugal advance that will top out at 3000 rpm or so. You might have a vacuum "advance" if if there is a can on the distributor and a hose is hooked up. I have put over 2000 work of work since I bought this car used a year ago, I put new o2 sensors, door locks, catalytic converter, new tires, new climate controller, new brakes.


I love the car but enough is enough. I thought I had everything taken care of and then my airbag let went on. I am not doing any more work and will now drive it till it's dead. No more Volkswagen for me. What other cars are similar to what I have? I am willing to be flexible but that is what I enjoy. Any suggestions on nice cars that I wont have any problems with and are well built and fun to drive? Ok, here is the deal. Those year VW were made in Mexico, anyone who know VW's will tell you, you either get a good one or a bad one. But honestly, you can't be too frustrated the thing is over 10 years old., how many miles are on it? I would bet a ton, or you need a new mechanic. I know a some mechanics like to screw people over.


VW parts are very inexpensive. That being said. Honestly, the VW's are usually extremely reliable vehicles. The newer ones are being made in germany again. I don't think your 99 would get quite that good, but most 2003 and up do. If I were you, I'd maybe sway away from the Jetta but not give up on the VW. An audi A4 would be an even better choice. You get the VW reliability and 31mpg's, but a nice package of a car all around. I'm looking at the following in order. Diesel VW any model 99-05. Slow, but 45-50mpg's! 05 up mini "regular" pre 2005, 5 spd and auto's had transmissin issues. 2000-05 Mini "S", NON of the 6spd mini's had transmission issue. Audi a4 wagon or sedan. These are AWD with a 1.8 turbo. Almost always leather int. VW Jetta or passat wagon or sedan, can be had with AWD "fourmotion".

ID.7: A longer-wheelbase electric sedan with impressive range, possibly for North America.

The latest confirmed information shows that the Volkswagen ID.7 will not be coming to North America at all—VW has officially cancelled its ...