Sunday, June 23, 2019

Volkswagen Ameo Diesel Launched In India

Are you looking to buy a diesel car this festive season? Are you looking for a sub-7 lakh price tag? Are you looking for world-class amenities by a world class company? If your answers to all these questions is 'yes' then just read on as we have the best thing for you to take home this festive season. Yes you read it right. Volkswagen, the perfectionist German automaker had earlier launched the petrol version of the Ameo and now it has returned with the diesel version. Because that is what everybody wants - a world class car by a world class company at truly Indian prices. Launched at a starting price of Rs. 6.33lakh for the base version and going up to Rs. 9.32lakh for the automatic version, the Ameo diesel is surely the car to check out if you plan to buy a diesel car. Another great feature with which the Ameo diesel is being launched is the updated version of the 1.5 litre, TDI, 4-cylinder diesel engine. It has the capacity to produce a power of 108 bhp and a torque of 250Nm. While the petrol version comes only with the manual gearbox, the diesel variant has the 5-speed manual gearbox along with 7-speed DSG unit. And this is not all as the Ameo comes loaded with features that are not standard in other diesel cars by other manufacturers. These features include the electrically adjustable ORVMs, automatic AC with dust and pollen filter, i-pod connectivity, ESP and hill control and several others. Along with all features, Volkswagen has paid special attention to the safety features equipping the Ameo diesel with standard ABS and airbags for the driver and the co-passenger making it one of the safest cars in the segment. Visit our Volkswagen Ahmedabad showrooms for a test drive of the car and pre-book your Ameo diesel.


As much as I love picking up a harmonica when my mates are playing the guitar, I must confess that I rarely know what I'm doing. This is a superb resource with so much useful information, great lens! What an informative lens about harmonicas! So many to choose from - thanks for the great lens. Thanks for my first harmonica lesson. I enjoy playing the harmonica, and I enjoy this lens. Love harmonica , love the blues. It's relaxing to listen to. I love Harmonica. I am a newbie. This is useful information for me. I learned on my own. The harmonica amp would be fun! I always have a liking for harmonica since young. I like some of those you featured here. Great find. May buy one. My grandfather had two harmonicas which he played and we used to have lovely musical evenings. I was never much of a musician, but surely, harmonica produces some wonderful sounds! Beautiful sound has harmonica.


I heard that tune a lot while growing up and watching cartoons. The harmonicas in that video are crazy. The harmonica video was awesome! I was thinking Tom & Jerry, Warner Bros. That tune was so familiar. LOL. Wow, didn't think of it as being a harmonica song before. Not sure what I thought it was. Big fan of the harmonica sound and recently purchased one, brilliant lens! I remember growing up with a harmonica. Yes I still have it. Yes I will try to play it once in a while. Not always well I admit. You were my 900th Squidlike! My dad used to play the harmonica when we were little. Brings back good memories. Man the harmonica is so cool. Awesome lens, I'd love to play the harmonica. I've had a harmonica since I was a child. This was a really helpful post! I am going to be busy learning today. I have always wanted to learn just never did it but I bought one last week, now lets see if I can learn.


There are a few classical concertos for harmonica. I absolutely adore them! More composers need to compose lyrical concertos for harmonica and orchestra. I have a harmonica and would love to learn to play it some day. Will mark this lens for future reference. Proof in the power of music. Loved it and SquidLiked it! I'v e always wanted to learn the harmonica; I'm a big fan of the blues you see, I'm going to feature this on one of my lenses! I really want to learn how to play a harmonica. Thanks for sharing those helpful tips and for the videos as well! Very nicely presented lens! Blessed by a SquidAngel! I just love the sound of the harmonica in folk music, those early Dylan albums--lovely. I've always wanted to learn to play the harmonica, but for some reason have never picked one up. This lens gives me some inspiration. I love those Danelectro Honeytone amps too, very cute. Thanks for the great lens.