Sunday, June 23, 2019

Volkswagen Golf Gti Clubsport S

For 2017 the volkswagen golf gti adds a new sport trim with the performance package as standard. The purist gti is back. A new infotainment system featuring a 65 inch touchscreen is now available. Volkswagen golf gti clubsport s. The volkswagen golf mk7 also known as the golf vii is a compact car the seventh generation of the volkswagen golf and the successor to the volkswagen golf mk6. The volkswagen golf listen help info is a compact car produced by the german automotive manufacturer volkswagen since 1974 marketed worldwide across seven. Autobahn and se trims now come standard with the. Thats the 2018 volkswagen golf gti original. Milltek sport performance exhaust systems for the volkswagen golf mk7 gti including gti performance pack clubsport clubsport s models. Volkswagen presents its new t cross the companys first small suv. This new model will soon be debuting in the markets of three continents with its combination of. The volkswagen golf gti is a hot hatch that truly covers all the bases. Three doors limited options and a good whack cheaper than the regular model. Four decades of history has made the seventh generation car the most complete yet and faster. The 2016 volkswagen golf gti now comes standard with a rearview camera.


The view from the tee is below while a shot right of the green follows, showing you just how severe the dropoff really is. I hit 9 iron to 15 feet and parred. 1 handicap hole on the course and is another hole inspired by Pine Valley. It is a great golf hole. The drive is very intimidating (shown below), as you have to clear a vast waste area while also avoiding a bunker right and fescue left. Once you get off the tee, you have a very challenging second to an elevated green that sits over a ravine and has a diabolical putting surface. Just incredibly difficult. I hit two of my best shots of the day here to get to 30 feet but three whacked for the second time on the day to make bogey. 13 is the last of the original holes on the course, although it too has a waste bunker feature on the left like the other Pine Valley-inspired holes. It's a true bear from the tips at 485 yards but the par four plays downwind.


I barely cleared the waste bunker off the tee and my four iron from well over 200 yards fell just short. I chipped on and three whacked again, this time for a costly double. That brings us to the 14th, a reachable par five measuring 508 yards and it's inspired by 'Hogan's Alley' at Carnoustie. There are a couple of intimidating pot bunkers right in the middle of the fairway that must be avoided. I drove beautifully here, leaving myself only 213 yards for my second shot. I nailed my five-iron flush and rolled just 12 feet past the pin. My eagle attempt rolled just past and I made birdie. The 15th is a brute of a par four measuring 480 yards into the wind. This hole is patterned after the 'Road Hole' at St. Andrews and features a rock wall that runs down the fairway in the hitting area and near the green. It also has a stone road that runs alongside the green, with both the road and wall in play, just like it is at the Old Course. I skied my drive here and had 259 yards left for my second.


I then hit one of the shots of the day for me, nailing my 2-iron rescue onto the front of the green. It was the most I had in the bag, although Toast wondered why I didn't hit driver off the deck. I actually had to chip my ball on the green, as the back left pin location wasn't accessible due to the Road Hole pot bunker (see below). I couldn't get up and in and that counts as another three whack even though I only officially putted twice. The 16th is another Pine Valley-inspired hole and is a par five measuring 570 yards. There is a huge waste area that needs to be cleared with your second shot and it leads to an open-fronted green. I hit a nice drive here, layed back to 90 yards but misjudged the wind with my third and couldn't get up and down, making bogey.


17, which is the 135 yard par three that mimics the 17th at Sawgrass, home of the Players Championship. The island green is pretty damned intimidating and looks eerily similar to the real thing. 11. Unbelievably, all three of us hit the green on our tee shots, delighting the group that was behind us - it was a really long round due to the shotgun so we saw these people pretty much all day. I got the 'greenie' for being closest and we all managed to make our pars. The last hole at Wooden Sticks is a 410 yard par four that appropriately shares the same fairway with the tenth hole. 18 at St. Andrews, right down to the Swilcan Bridge just over the 'bog'. 10), a pretty crappy score considering the fact I hit the ball great almost all day. I hit 11 of 14 fairways and 10 greens but had 37 putts and FIVE three putts.