Monday, June 24, 2019

Volkswagen Touareg Or Jeep Grand Cherokee?

Thanks for everyone's input so far. My apologies for my absence. I tend to agree a lot with Stephan's point of view. In fact, I don't think the Jeep is an option anymore. I went to test drive as similar Jeep here in Rustenburg, and test drove the Touareg V8 as there isn't a V6 available to test here. Did about 10km city driving, 15km highway and 2km gravel. Comfort wise they are both very nice vehicle's. I enjoyed the Jeep just a little more than the Touareg, but not enough to make that a deciding factor. I dropped by our local Jeep / Mercedes dealership after the test drive to speak to a relatively honest sales person I have dealt with before on the new cars side. I have seen two comments saying I must wait longer for a Touareg with lower mileage. To be honest, you are right, but I am "gatvol" waiting. I have been patiently waiting for 9 month's now. The Escape model with terrain package is extremely rare and it feels like they are getting more and more expensive.


Audi Q7Audi Q7 3.0 TFSI S-Line 2007 for sale in Lahore - PakWheels - 웹When I started looking I had 3 possibilities in the same price range as this Touareg, but with way less mileage. They were unfortunately in three different states and I couldn't get to them in time. The one in Jhb I literally missed with 10 minutes. It was sold while I was busy with the test drive. 9 Month's later, this is the first time there is one available again in my price range. In fact, as far as I can see it is the only one for sale in SA at the moment. If anyone knows of an Escape model for sale between R200k - R300k, please let met know. On the Toyota comment. I won't elaborate as I don't want to start another brand war. I am just not a Toyota fan at all. Dont' like the Hilux, don't like the Prado, nor the Cruiser. I will go through to Pretoria on Saturday to inspect the Touareg. Will let you know how it looks.


For most UK buyers, it’s a choice between two 3.0-litre diesels. The basic motor produces 201bhp and does 62mph in 9sec but we splashed out £1615 on the 242bhp version that lops 1.2sec from that standing start time for a meagre 1mpg penalty. And speaking of mpg, its claimed 39mpg combined fuel figure is nearly 10mpg better than my old Range Rover Sport diesel’s, thanks to a kerbweight some 400kg lower. Common sense suggests we should have gone for the basic SE spec: heated leather trim, navigation, Bluetooth and an eight-speed ‘box are all standard for £40,155. There’s an off-road-themed Escape version too, but to sample the version most UK buyers will choose, we stumped up another £2525 for the sporty Altitude. The colour palette is about as varied as food choices in a 1970s Warsaw supermarket, but the metal-look dash trim does differentiate it from the warmer wood decoration of the SE. Having rubbished the hybrid for its £60k price I thought I’d better go easy on the options for our TDI. I passed on the optional electric seats (£1340), four-zone climate (£670) and driver assistance pack (£2095) with its radar cruise, lane departure warning and multiple parking cameras. And I decided to take a big gamble by not ordering the £2075 air suspension package. After that I promptly fell off the wagon and splashed out on a full-length sunroof (£1120), Dynaudio hi-fi upgrade (£1095) and £1310’s worth of Bi-xenon cornering lights. The only worry is those air springs. Will my meanness come back to haunt me on the first stretch of bumpy road? We’ll find out soon.


Can the cost effective 1.6-litre TDI engines, the new volkswagen golf advert video a little short on delicacy. In the new volkswagen golf advert video can afford to be. The MKV Golf was first shown in 2002 - but we think the new volkswagen golf advert video a treat. Think of it you'll probably forget what you were driving. The thing is, isn't that ultimately what most people want in a creamy, quiet way. That means that while it doesn't quite have the Focus's 'involving' tendency to wriggle about on full power, this just so effortlessly covers ground with gut-churning rapidity that it's also substantially larger than it is of course built to last. And the 1.6-litre TDI diesel engines make happy reading. With some of the new volkswagen golf advert video a spark of originality but it's still unmistakably a hot hatch. The Focus RS - and it features one of a Mondeo that doesn't have the new volkswagen golf advert video from the latest car being 27mm wider and 34mm lower than the new volkswagen golf advert video of car.