Monday, June 24, 2019

Volkswagen Touareg Radio/tape Cd Player Problems

Red Volkswagen BeetleVolkswagen Touareg owners have reported 1 problem related to radio/tape cd player (under the equipment category). The most recently reported issues are listed below. Also please check out the statistics and reliability analysis of Volkswagen Touareg based on all problems reported for the Touareg. I am having trouble with my vw Touareg v6. Since then I have had numerous visits to the dealer for failures in design. Footlight would not shut off when the car was off due to trunk door latch being broken at time of purchase. Tires were wearing faster than normal and the alignment was bad. I was given new tires, however, when I asked if this could happen again, I was told yes and they were unsure what vw would do in the future. Tire pressure light goes on and off at any time. I was told this was a malfunction that happens when you have numerous computer options. It came on after a tire rotation and oil change and the dealer said "don't worry, it will reset itself and go off". Radio has mysteriously stopped working for 24 hours at a time.


Woman Wearing Black Sweater Holding Fleece ClothCar has actually been dead on two occasions and has left me stranded. I was told by the dealer that the battery in the Touareg can't support the car and the computer modules. I was told there was nothing that could be done about this as the battery was fully charged. I was told this was a mistake by vw and I would have to live with it. I was also told to not drive in the city as this makes the problem much worse. I was told that they aren't sure how that happened, but simply resetting the car made it return. Cd player would not work,car was "reset". I find this car to be the biggest joke ever made. I unfortunately am over the mileage for the lemon law in maine (I have 27,000miles on the car). I really think things are getting worse in my car the longer I have the thing. My biggest concern with the car is that there is a possibility it could stop working at any moment. 34,000 car. I was also told by my dealership when I stated I was thinking of selling the car, that they didn't blame me as they had heard a lot of people say that about the Touareg. Yeah, I feel really safe with this car. I think it is time someone do something about this car and vw.


Then, see the Best Cars With Apple CarPlay and Best Cars With Android Auto. The Accord’s base engine is a 192-horsepower turbo-four. A 252-horsepower turbo-four is available. Neither has noticeable turbo lag, so you'll get smooth acceleration. The base engine has plenty of power for daily driving, but the more powerful engine provides quicker acceleration and a more fun driving experience. With the base engine and the automatic transmission, this Honda gets 30 mpg in the city and 38 mpg on the highway, which are better ratings than many competitors get. 250 in gas money per year by driving the Accord instead of the Hyundai Sonata. However, the Toyota Camry gets slightly better ratings than the Accord, and it might even save you a little money on gas compared to its Honda rival. The Accord has a smooth ride and capable handling. It navigates corners with ease, and the accurate steering gives this car a sportier feel than many other sedans.


Is the Honda Accord Reliable? The 2018 Honda Accord has a predicted reliability rating of four out of five from J.D. Power. Three is an average rating across the automotive industry. The Honda Accord comes with a three-year/36,000-mile limited warranty and a five-year/60,000-mile powertrain warranty. Most other midsize cars have similar warranty terms. The 2018 Honda Accord earns outstanding crash test scores across the board. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration gives the Accord a five-star overall rating, with five out of five stars in the frontal crash, side crash, and rollover tests. The Accord also aces all six crash tests performed by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. It earns a rating of Superior for its front crash prevention features and a score of Acceptable for headlight performance. The IIHS named the Accord a 2018 IIHS Top Safety Pick. Standard active safety features include a rearview camera, driver drowsiness monitoring, and the Honda Sensing system, which incorporates forward collision warning, collision mitigation braking, lane departure warning, lane keep assist, road departure mitigation, adaptive cruise control, and traffic sign recognition.