Tuesday, July 16, 2019

2019 Volkswagen Jetta Colors Of Touch Up Paint




Perfect match. Easy to use. Priced right. I got the 2 oz. bottle for my wife's Jetta. It has a few nicks and rock chips here and there and needed a "Good" touch-up paint and I found Automotive Touchup! I couldn't be more happier. Outstanding color match and ease of use. The paint blends well and your clear coat has better gloss than others I have tried. My daughter's 2002 Camry looks fantastic as does my 2013 Jetta. Great products and great service. I have a volkswagon and bought touchup paint from VW. It was a pen with a hard plastic nib. What a disaster. So I bought your brush on paint and I was very happy to have some touchup paint with a small brush. I have used AutomotiveTouchup paint on several cars over the years. I have always been pleased with the results. This time the results were as good as ever.





My repair to the bumper of my car (dinged in a parking lot) is not visible unless one looks really hard. GREAT customer service. When my paint and clearcoat arrived, somewhere along the delivery process the lid on the clearcoat loosened up and leaked all the contents into the shipping bag. I contacted the guys at Automotive Touchup and explained what happened and they sent me out a replacement UPS free of charge. No hassles, no problems. I will definitely use them in the future and will recommend them to everyone. Very satisfied with the product purchased. Shipping took a little long, USPS usually does. Spray touch up base and topcoat were used to repair front valence scrape damage from curb. I have a 2013 VW Jetta. I had a hit and run in the supermarket parking lot resulting in a scratched front fender. I first tried a touch up paint that I got from the VW parts department. What a disaster. The paint came in a felt tip applicator.





The paint would not come out smoothly. I removed it. I found your company on the internet and I decided to try your paint. What a difference. Your paint worked great. After Buying a product at the drug store that did absolutely NOTHING to the scratches on my car--I found your company. I ordered touch up paint for my wife's car and for my Honda. The product was delivered in a timely manner and the match, in both cases, was great. I was reluctant to use a spray can but I found the spray to have a nice even pattern and very smooth. Thank you for your product I won't hesitate to use again. The color match was dead on. Was a little hesitant at first using the small brush. A few practice strokes on an old piece of metal gave me regaining confidence. Considering I'm an amateur at this, it turned out pretty darn good. As did I, consumers buying this product be sure to purchase the clear top coat. User-friendly website, fast delivery, perfect match, great price. I was washing my wife's new Jetta and while backing it into a good spot for the job, I touched the corner of our stucco house with the rear bumper. This left a series of gouges in both the bumper and the rear end. With your products (sanding paper, spray paint, and clear coat), I was able to repair the damage pretty well for an amateur. Only if you inspect very closely or catch the angle just right do you see minor differences between the factory finish and my repair. Thank you for your quality products, your fair pricing, and your prompt delivery. I will definitely use your products again and recommend you highly whenever I can.





Rather than a lifestyle truck as the Tacoma is, the Hilux is a hard-working brute that offers big capability in a midsize package. Power comes from a wide variety of engines, both gasoline and diesel, depending on region. Toyota鈥檚 2.8-liter four-cylinder turbodiesel with 177 horsepower is the closest competitor to the Amarok鈥檚 engine options. Read our full review on the Toyota Hilux here. The Ranger is Ford鈥檚 global midsize truck sold round the world - except North America. The truck is a tough beast that gives the Hilux a run for its money, with outstanding off-road capabilities, powerful engine options, and even a high-ranging Limited trim line. Power comes from three engine choice: a 2.5-liter I-5, a 2.2-liter I-4 turbodiesel, and a 3.2-liter turbodiesel. The truck can be had in single and double cab styles. Both the Ranger and Hilux last received a refresh for the 2015 model year. Read our full review on the Ford Ranger here. The updates Volkswagen has made push the Amarok into modern times. The new powertrain, updated front fascia, and revised interior make all the difference when it comes to livability, comfort, efficiency, and power. While it would have been nice to see a more extensive refresh that included the rear and sides of the truck, this mid-cycle update should be plenty adequate for combating the Ford Ranger and Toyota Hilux. Here in the U.S., we wait patently in hopes Volkswagen will one day offer the Amarok, though with the automaker鈥檚 current predicament with the U.S. Government in dieselgate, it鈥檚 very unlikely to happen. That鈥檚 especially true considering the Amarok would need to borrow a gasoline powertrain for U.S.