Thursday, September 19, 2019

Used 2019 Volkswagen Jetta For Sale




The paint has some slight scratches. There is more than 50% tread life left on the tires. The interior condition is average for this vehicle. The exterior condition is average for its age and mileage. FJ AUTO SALES treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Has low mileage 109k. Runs perfect . 2002 Volkswagen Jetta TDI Wagon. Legendary ALH 4-cylinder turbocharged diesel engine coupled with an automatic transmission. RARE color combination, Oceanic Green Pearl! Timing belt was replaced @ 72,000 miles. Volkswagen Jetta TDI. Fun, Sporty and Great On Gas At Over 40 MPG. Are you looking for a set of wheels to get around? Well this little ride is just what your looking for. If you have a job and a thousand dollars down you can hop in this whip regardless of credit! Diesel is pretty cheap right now, take advantage of that with this inexpensive 4 door commuter. Strong running engine and smooth shifting auto transmission make this a good choice for a daily driver. Pretty nice for the year with very reasonable mileage. No check engine lights. Great hauler or daily driver!





The identical parts are found in other vw vehicles with up to 80 horsepower less. The vehicle should have been recalled since the previous 2 models. The vehicles need to be recalled. When even a vw technician acknowledges that the parts are defective something needs to be done with vw America, requiring them to replace these parts at their expense with parts qualified to support the vehicles needs. Several problems with this car, and it's unfortunate. Started about a year ago, at times my car will start at the turn of the ignition and sometimes it will not. I have also brought to vw's attention about my clutch, in particular is very heavy (I have always driven manuals) and again, at times I have difficulty shifting into 'r' and into '3rd' gear. I would have to return shift into neutral; step on the clutch several times and I am able to get into 'r'.





As far as '3rd' gear, its pretty tricky(since I am moving!!!!) sometimes I cannot shift into 3rd gear, and literally have to down-shift and attempt 3rd again! The clutch on my 03' vw Jetta has been failing since day one , I now have 42,000 kms. When I bought the car. Reverse, second gear and third gear all have problems. This problem has been going on with every person with a manual Jetta, especially a 1. 8t. I think vwoa should recall the clutch and transmission and correct this problem. We spend hard earned money on our cars and do not deserve a problem like this on brand new cars. My vehicle often will not shift into reverse. I have a manual transmission, and it will shift into the other gears, but often upon starting the vehicle, it will not go into reverse. I'm on 3rd transmission on my 2003 Jetta tdi wagon in less than one year.





Original plus two failures replaced. Problems with rear window defogger and transmission. Rear defogger didn't turn off. Consumer feared it would cause an electrical hazard. Transmission locked and wouldn't move to reverse. Transmission was repaired and failed again. Consumer was informed a new transmission and clutch was installed. On the day of purchase, consumer complained of the problem but the salesman stated he wasn't use to a manual transmission and ignored it. I own a 2003 vw Jetta. I bought it on 09/02. Since then I have had a variety of problems. First it was my electrical. By brake lights stayed on and the key less remote did not work I could not lock my car and non of the interior and exterior lights worked. I took this problem to vw and the said that I needed to make an appontment before they would help me. So I had to drive home with all these problems and make my appt.