Tuesday, December 3, 2019

2019 Volkswagen Jetta Release Date




With info on the new 2019 Jetta hot off the presses, it鈥檚 only natural that you want to know when the 2019 Volkswagen Jetta release date is. It may be sooner than you think. We will tell you all about it including a little history lesson on the VW Jetta. How old is the VW Jetta? Though not as old as the Beetle, which was first produced in 1938 as a people鈥檚 car, the Jetta still has quite the history. It was first built to fill a sedan gap in the VW lineup with the first model coming out in 1980. Since then, the car has grown in both size and power. In 2014, the Jetta claimed the title as the top-selling vehicle of all time from the VW stable, with 14 million sold. There have been two-door versions, four-door versions, and even wagon versions. For now, the Jetta is content as a four-door sedan, but when you consider features, options, capability, and style, it鈥檚 still so much more than that! How many different body styles has the Jetta had? Through the years, there have been many redesigns of the Jetta.





VW knew that to stay relevant, they would have to keep innovating and staying ahead of the curve, and in many ways, the Jetta has proven that time and time again. The current generation that鈥檚 going out with the 2018 model is the sixth generation. Which means, soon we will be welcoming a seventh generation Jetta into the VW family. When will the 2019 VW Jetta be available? Just because the new Jetta has a 2019 model year, doesn鈥檛 mean you will have to wait all the way until next year to get your hands on one. In fact, the 2019 Jetta is expected to be available stateside sometime in the second quarter. That means sometime in April, May, or June, you can have the new Jetta that you desire. If you are interested in getting a Volkswagen Jetta near West Covina, Hacienda Heights, or any of the other surrounding Los Angeles areas, then Puente Hills Volkswagen in the City of Industry can help you out. Contact us today and we will let you know when the 2019 model becomes available. You can also check out our current new Jetta inventory to see what鈥檚 available now.





This problem was fixed however occasionaly the brake lights still stay stuck on. This was also noted to vw. The second time I took my car in for a rattle in my clutch. I was told I would need to take my car on a test drive with a customer service rep (?). So I did and she stated she did not here anything and I told here that when I take the clutch out it does rattles very loud but when I push the clutch in the rattle stops. Customer service rep stated since she did not here this she could not let the actual tech look at it. I demanded the tech to look at it. Finally the tech and customer service rep told me I had a rattle in my clutch due to my bald tires. I did need new tires, I replaced all 4. My clutch still rattled. I then decided to take my vw to another vw service dealer, and they determined that the rattle was a loose heat plate. Vw dealer stated this was fixed. The next day this rattle was still there. I have taken this car in for a total of 3 times for this rattle. I have decided on getting a new non-vw car. Not only has the car dissappointed me but the servcie poeple have treated me and my husband like ignorant consumers. On each of these visits to the vw dealer they have ahd to keep my car for numerous days, and never was I able to receive a rental, which resulted in me missing work and costing me more money.





There have been 2 safety recalls issued from NHTSA. Summary: Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Volkswagen Atlas and Tiguan and 2019 Volkswagen Jetta vehicles that do not have keyless entry. The instrument cluster may not provide an audible warning to let the driver know that the key is still in the ignition when the door is open. Consequence: If the driver is not notified by an audible noise that the key is left in the ignition, it can increase the risk of vehicle theft or crash. Remedy: Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the instrument cluster, free of charge. Summary: Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2019 Volkswagen Jetta vehicles equipped with LED headlights. The passenger side headlight may be incorrectly positioned, reducing the driver's visibility when it is dark. Consequence: A reduction in the driver's visibility can increase the risk of a crash. Remedy: Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will replace the passenger side headlight, free of charge.