Tuesday, January 7, 2020

2019 VOLKSWAGEN JETTA GLS - $7,600.00




It's like finding out that Bigfoot is real! This car rocks, if you're into this VW/Diesel thing. I really love this car and wish I didn't have to sell it. As you can see from the pictures It is straight, clean, and ready to go. Also, as you can see from the pictures, I live at 9000 feet and it dumps snow up here. As much as I don't want to do it, I gotta have 4wd for a recently growing family. I have had 2 previous ALH engine sedans and this is by far my favorite. I have every major service record since 25K. Coolant has been flushed and a new clutch. That's all that has needed to be done on the drive line. New alpine headunit with Bluetooth. Way better than stock.- New struts on back lift gate. Aesthetically, there are the well-known manufacture issues that need full disclosure: - Clear coat peeling on hood, roof, and bumper - Heated seats have a mind of their own, but worked last winter. Sun roof switch needs changed. This VW setup has been known for this in various models/various years.





These are well documented issues that are easy fixes. NO reserve auction. Starting bid is the reserve. I would drive this car across the country with ZERO hesitations. I have over 500 auctions and 100% feedback. I think that speaks for itself. Thanks for looking and feel free to ask any questions. On May-18-17 at 17:22:35 PDT, seller added the following information: Good Afternoon, I want to address a few common questions that I have been asked in the last couple of days. 1. Engine Info - This is a solid PD engine. Plain and simple. I personally like the extra power and smooth feel over the ALH engine. And from what I have read of higher mileage PD's, I believe it has earned a track record that is equally as dependable as an ALH. This, of course, is debatable depending on individual personal preference and wants/needs/driving habits/maintenance. To each their own.





2. Shipping - I have a 6 week old baby and am the owner of 2 businesses. 0.55 a mile. But it is the buyers responsibility to pay and pickup the vehicle on time. I would be more than happy to help load it if you arrange shipping with a transporter. 7 days is reasonable for pickup/payment. But if you have different circumstances, please contact me and discuss before bidding. Communication is gold. 3. Biodiesel - Some folks looked at my history and noticed that I have sold biodiesel equipment on ebay. But, I have NEVER run BD in this Jetta. I own a Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD Diesel, a Dodge Cummins 5.9L, and a Chevrolet Duramax. Needless to say, those vehicles use all my BD. I am actually a chemist and biodiesel enthusiast. I also like to save money and be respectful of our environment. I reserve my BD for my work vehicles as its a better tax deduction than for personal vehicles.





90% of the miles I drive are in my work/ag vehicles. The Jetta did not fall into that category. I understand that people have individual circumstances and I will help any way I can. Please continue to ask questions. I just thought this could alleviate some of the common topics. Based on the "passionate and knowledgeable" questions I have been receiving, I am confident that whoever buys this Jetta will take care of it. Please do, it's worth it. Thanks again for looking and good luck on the auction. Condition: Used, Condition: This Jetta is Sweet. You won't be disappointed! Popularity - Good amount of bids. 0 views, 0 views per day, 768 days on eBay. 1 sold, 0 available. Good amount of bids. 0 views, 0 views per day, 768 days on eBay. 1 sold, 0 available. 0% negative feedback. Great seller with very good positive feedback and over 50 ratings. 0% negative feedback. Great seller with very good positive feedback and over 50 ratings.