Wednesday, April 22, 2020

37,490 List Price. Irresistible?

37,490 List Price. Irresistible?





It鈥檚 been a long-term dream of mine to own a Golf GTI. I started to really love cars at the age of 10 - around the same time when the Mk5 GTI was first released in Australia. 37,490 list price. Irresistible? 30k-plus is a stretch for any journo, but it was time for the dream to come true. My partner Jordan and I took delivery of our white 2018 Golf GTI Original last week, complete with its 169kW/350Nm 2.0-litre turbo-petrol engine and lovely six-speed manual gearbox, and just three doors. You could say that we're happy with our new purchase. 37,490 (plus on-road costs) price tag. The equipment lost in translation from GTI to GTI Original was no loss either - front fog lights, adaptive damping, in-built satellite navigation and keyless entry/go were culled. I'm a sucker for details like the tartan trim and GTI badging. I admit three-door cars aren鈥檛 the perfect transport solution for everybody, but they suit us just fine.





Actual back seat space is on par with the five-door Golf, just the access is different. You still get rear air vents, the same centre armrest with cupholders and cupholders on each side, the latter not present on five-door Golfs. While I鈥檝e never been a person to say that three-doors look better than their five-door siblings, I can confidently say that the Mk7.5 Golf looks better in three-door form. Is there anything not so good about the GTI Original? Well, I鈥檓 still on the fence about the 18-inch wheels - they鈥檙e different to the standard GTI鈥檚 18s as they鈥檙e painted black and have a red rim. New to Australia, they echo more GTI heritage with the red rim but to me they just don鈥檛 look as nice as the standard wheels. Jordan has told me, so maybe they鈥檒l have to begrudgingly stay in the garage if new ones are purchased. What's that about happy wife, happy life? I love the three-door bodystyle! For now, Jordan and I don鈥檛 have many plans for our GTI Original. Golf. We plan on hitting up a few Cars & Coffees etc - say hi if you see us! The Original was a special edition Golf GTI. Stay tuned to OverSteer as I update you on our GTI Original鈥檚 life, its performance, handling and even more boring stuff like fuel economy, practicality and what it鈥檚 like to live with every day. As one of the last manual Golf GTIs sold in Australia, hopes and expectations are high, and so far they鈥檝e been exceeded. Welcome to the family GTI Original, you're our favourite yet! Do you reckon the GTI Original a future collectable? Tell us what you think in the comments.





My husband always says that I would have been perfect for a risk assessment office. Apparently I see dangers where nobody else would. I admit that I am very security conscious and it sometimes even borders on the point of obsession. I am a a very confident and outgoing person but I just relax better when I know that doors are locked, house alarm is on and the baby gate is secure at the top of the stairs. I like to describe myself as cautious. My safety fears can cause arguments when others in my immediate family don't seem to take safety serious. A good example would be when we stop the car for petrol at the station. My husband goes inside the garage to pay and always leaves the keys in the ignition, with my myself and two years old boy inside. Has he never heard of Volkswagen Golf GTI Servicing Middlesex car napping? Perhaps it is not totally his fault as he is a from a very rural area in Wales where crime is a lot less than in the outskirts of London. However it still annoys me. My husband also says that I am extreme in the way I care for my little boy. He is only two and I just don't think you can be too careful. We have a large garden but I only give him certain boundaries to play within. That way I can make sure those areas are clear of dog dirt, glass or other harmful objects. In my opinion its just common sense and I must be doing something right as he has not had any trips to A and E as yet, fingers crossed.





Volkswagen GTI rims for sale at discount prices from Street Dreams. Cheap GTI rims and tires packages available at wholesale prices. Street Dreams has a great inventory of chrome GTI rims and custom GTI rims. We sell affordable Volkswagen GTI custom rims, chrome rims, alloy rims, and black GTI rims. Great deals on the hottest Volkswagen GTI rims. We have a large selection of GTI rims in different sizes and bolt patterns for your car application. Buy 17 inch GTI rims and 20 inch rims at blowout prices. Volkswagen GTI rims are also available in 18 inch and 19 inch rims. GTI rims with innovative features sold at competitive market prices. Volkswagen GTI rims manufactured with the highest quality possible. Our GTI rims and tires packages are designed to meet the demands of all buyers looking at rims for their GTI. When you purchase rims and tires for your car at Street Dreams, you will receive a package with free hardware accessories, free mounting and balancing, and genuine fast shipping to your door.





The 2003 Volkswagen GTI has 20 valves. How many valves does the 2007 Volkswagen GTI have? The 2007 Volkswagen GTI has 16 valves. How many valves does the 2006 Volkswagen GTI have? The 2006 Volkswagen GTI has 20 valves. How many valves does the 2002 Volkswagen GTI have? The 2002 Volkswagen GTI has 20 valves. How many valves does the 2010 Volkswagen GTI have? The 2010 Volkswagen GTI has 16 valves. How many valves does the 2004 Volkswagen GTI have? The 2004 Volkswagen GTI has 20 valves. How many valves does the 2008 VW GTI have? The 2008 Volkswagen GTI has 16 valves. How many valves does the 2012 VW GTI have? The 2012 Volkswagen GTI has 16 valves. How many valves does the 2013 VW GTI have? The 2013 Volkswagen GTI has 16 valves. How many valves does the 2005 VW GTI have? The 2005 Volkswagen GTI has 20 valves.