Saturday, September 26, 2020

2019 Volkswagen Golf GTI Autobahn City Of Industry CA 30114545

2019 Volkswagen Golf GTI Autobahn City Of Industry CA 30114545





Our team of experts is here to answer your questions! Everyone at the service desk is friendly & helpful. I found the 2016 Jeep Renegade on-line through auto trader. My husband went down there, test drove the car and told me it was in good condition. So I went to Puente Hills Volkswagen 3/1/2019 to purchase the Jeep Renegade. SABINA LEE worked with me and my bank for a smooth purchase. They even matched my car-max appraisal. I didn't feel rushed at all Sabina accommodated me in every way. From appraisal, finance, and even making it more convenient to transfer my stuff from my old Volkswagen to my new Jeep. My husband will need a bigger car when our family starts to grow. We will definitely come here first to see what they have. I'm very pleased with my purchase. Thanks Sabina and the guy helping with the bank payoff (sorry don't know his name lol) you guys were awesome!





Ask for SABINA LEE! Thanks to Chad at the parts department. Came in this morning 1/25/19 to buy a small part, forgot some paper work, but he was able to be flexible and helped us out. Thank you so very much for providing great customer service! The building is very clean, staff is always great to talk to. They are very upfront and honest with you when it comes to service. I go there and George at the Service desk is always so kind and calm. He is a very helpful gentleman. When it comes to the time. I will probably buy another vehicle from that dealership, just based on the Service Staff. Thank you for always helping and answering my questions. I really want to THANK ALLEN and ALBA for the GREAT customer service I received from them ? After leasing a 2015 Passat with this dealership, my wife and I decided to purchase a 2017 Golf Alltrack. While the sales rep seemed courteous and did a reasonable job not upselling too much, the issue came with our lease return.





800 from Volkswagen. After this issue, the general manager, David, called me and reassured me he would correct the issue. This he did -true to his word. I appreciate good customer service and will be going back. Great customer service at the Part department. Asked to help to find a part number, give them my vin and gave me the part number. Thanked me for calling. Great service, would buy from them! The best dealership I've been to. Service is great and they try to work with you. Customer service oriented. Their service department is staffed with great, honest people who really try to give you a good deal. You should definitely give them a try if you are in the market for a new vehicle. I bought my car back in 2013 and take my vehicle in for service on occasion. Interested in this vehicle? This vehicle has many great features, but we understand that you still may have questions. Please use the form below to request additional information and we will respond with all the answers you need. All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.





The 2003 Volkswagen GTI has a drag coefficient of 0.31 Cd. How long is the 2003 VW GTI? The 2003 Volkswagen GTI is 13 ft. 8.9 in. (164.9 in.) long. How tall is the 2003 VW GTI? The height of the 2003 Volkswagen GTI is 4 ft. 8.7 in. (56.7 in.). What is the city and highway range of the 2003 Volkswagen GTI in miles? The EPA range estimate for the 2003 Volkswagen GTI is 304.5 mi. 406.0 mi. on the highway. What is the EPA city and highway mileage estimate for the 2003 Volkswagen GTI? The EPA mileage estimate for the 2003 Volkswagen GTI is 21 mpg in the city, 28 mpg on the highway. What is the wheel base of the 2003 VW GTI? The 2003 Volkswagen GTI has a 8 ft. 2.9 in. (98.9 in.) wheel base. What ground clearance does the 2003 VW GTI have? The ground clearance of the 2003 Volkswagen GTI is 0 ft.