Monday, September 28, 2020

Volkswagen Golf 4 1.8 20v Technical Specs, Dimensions

Volkswagen Golf 4 1.8 20v Technical Specs, Dimensions





This engine produces a maximum power of 125 PS (123 bhp - 92 kW) at 6000 rpm and a maximum torque of 170 Nm (125 lb.ft) at 4200 rpm. The power is transmitted to the road by the all wheel drive (AWD) with a 5 speed Manual gearbox. About chassis details responsible for road holding, handling behaviour and ride confort, the Golf 4 has Independent. McPherson. coil springs. anti-roll bar front suspension and Multilink. Coil springs. anti-roll bar rear suspension. Stock tire sizes are 195 / 65 on 15 inch rims at the front, and 195 / 65 on 15 inch rims at the rear. For stopping power, the Golf 4 1.8 20v braking system includes Vented Discs at the front and Discs at the rear. The Golf 4 model is a car manufactured by Volkswagen, sold new from year 1999 to 2003, and available after that as a used car.





It may take a couple of tries, but don't get frustrated and force it. The switch will pop loose and then all you need to do is replace the old with the new. Connect the new brake light switch to the electrical system, which is by far the easiest part of the process. Getting the new brake light switch to click in place is a little tricky because it is hard to see what you're doing, while getting enough leverage to turn it into place. Be patient. Position the new switch so that the contours match the bracket. Once you have it positioned, just turn the switch to the right with steady pressure. You'll know it's in the correct position when you hear a satisfying click as the switch locks into place. This is definitely a manageable part to fix yourself. I'm not a girl with a whole lot of auto repair experience, and it took me about 10 minutes to do.





If you know what you're doing, I bet it will take about 2 minutes. This is a simple fix, which will save you time and money, and by far the hardest part of the repair is just getting to the part. Sign in or sign up and post using a HubPages Network account. 0 of 8192 characters usedPost CommentNo HTML is allowed in comments, but URLs will be hyperlinked. Comments are not for promoting your articles or other sites. After reading your description of replacing the brake light switch, I did so on my 2010 Chevy Aveo and sure enough it worked. 8.99. Same price at Auto Zone. I thank you very much for this post and saving me lots of money. After what I have been through tonight, I really appreciate you, and from your description I can see that you know EXACTLY what you are talking about. Perfect, it works. Thanks so much. It was very helpful. 10.48 after tax, did the limbo to get under the steering wheel, popped it on, totally fixed! Super easy, thank you so much! Thank you so much.





This happened to my car and I had no guy to help me. Thanks to you, I did it all on my own. I was able to show them the part I needed. You are such a blessing to me for posting this. Thanks so much for this post. It was exactly what was wrong with my Chevy Aveo. Thanks for a great post. I had to replace one on my daughter Aveo. The plunger on the switch may have to be pulled out a liitle to make it long enough it seems to be adjustable and kind of clicks when you pull it out or push it in. Well I truly enjoyed reading it. This article provided by you is very constructive for proper planning. Thank you sooo much it took me all of 5 minutes to do! This is one of the BEST posts I've ever found online! The first time my brake switch broke @ 20,000 miles, I had to bring the car to the dealership.