Sunday, June 23, 2019

The Upgrades Include A Custom Turbo

MAHESH SAP FI NOTES
My neighbor is selling her 2005 Golf. It' s a GLS (sunroof and alloy wheels) with the 4-spd auto and 2.0L I-4 engine. 10,000 for it. It's very clean and they take good care of there cars. It's been garaged kept, and they are meticulous on their cars. I borrowed a dog leash from them the other day. I was putting it back in the garage and I looked in the car and it's immaculate, so I don't think I can haggle much more. It's in great condition, much better then any other used car I'd find. Yes. I have a Volkswagen Jetta as my first car and I love Volkswagens. They are fun and great looking cars. If they can show maintenance and any repairs, also check to see if it has been garage kept then it sounds like it may be great for a first car. Should get good gas mileage and have minimal upkeep. Are you sure you can't haggle with them on the price. Price is high retail. I liked driving VWs but hated fixing them and from what I hear they are still troublesome. 10k is way too much for a stock car. 12k in upgrades, 55k miles, and garage kept. The upgrades include a custom turbo, carbon fiber hood, r32 driveshaft, C2 software etc, etc. All in all I'm getting 600 hp to the wheels. 10 grand. So to answer your question, yes it is a good first car. But it is way overpriced, so keep looking and try to find a better car for close to or a better price.


The Greatest Car Ever Built - Vw vanagon, Camping and CarsI know a lot of kids now use Wikipedia, even though they should really be looking at all the footnotes for references. My kids are all grown, but I do use the CIA World Factbook quite a lot myself. Glad to see it included here! Another excellent resource you are sharing for kid safe and friendly search engine and again, so invitingly well done. Thanks very much for this list - you just saved me a great deal of time finding kid-friendly research sites for my 4th grade twins. I've bookmarked 'em all except the bibliography maker - I don't think they'll need that for a while yet, and by the time they do they'll probably be able to find it for themselves. Btw, great looking lens. Take a peek at my lens, Homeschooling 101: Guide to Free Curriculum and Other Resources. This information is perfect for my nephew who is doing a ton of studying right now.


I had no idea these sites even existed. I don't have kids, but I think this is a great idea and resource for parents who want to their children to surf the web safely. This is a very good resource. We often use the CIA fact book when we want to know about a country we are going to work in. I have to check out the others you have listed here. I would have LOVED using a bibliography tool like the one above - back in the day. Great lens, very helpful. Wow, what a great resource. Sure beats the days when we had to spend all of our time at the library. I'm in highschool and actually considering using a few of these! An abstract is a summary of the research paper. Summarizing is a skill 4th graders are just beginning to learn. Writing Fun by Jenny Eather has some good examples of writing at different grade levels. The summary is the last paragraph of each example.


The examples numbers are circled at the bottom of the page. I am looking for sample research paper abstracts that a 4th grader would understand. Something guide to better demonstrate what an abstract is. EdTecher: In response to lravidlearner, bibme is probably the best. But it doesn't cover the Harvard system, which is pretty much the only one used in the UK and most of Europe and Australia. I've found a very similar reference tool that covers this style. Here's another online resource for you, and btw it's also one that could help kids to develop a good reading habit. The MLA Citation Generator is very bare bones. You'll see a small box with an arrow at the top of the page. Click on the arrow to select the type of source - book, magazine, website, etc. Then you fill in the blanks for the requested information and submit. It comes back with a properly formatted citation that you can copy and paste into your bibliography. 6 on the second list). It provides more information, more formatting options and more options for saving your bibliography. You must register for free to use it. Has anyone found any other good citation generators? You have some very helpful sites here. I can't wait to tell my 6th grader about this. She has a report due in a couple of weeks and I thought I was going to have to do all the translating for her. You give me hope that she will be able to do her own research.

ID.7: A longer-wheelbase electric sedan with impressive range, possibly for North America.

The latest confirmed information shows that the Volkswagen ID.7 will not be coming to North America at all—VW has officially cancelled its ...